In-Person Corporate Tasting Events
Our in-person events are capable of broadening your reach, maximising your resources and bringing your brand to life in a new way.
We combine knowledge and expertise with engaging, dynamic and interactive games that are produced to appeal to all levels of knowledge and interest.
Our immersive experiences can be stand-alone or slotted into multiple scenarios, and all are designed to help your business practice corporate social responsibility. Whether it’s 10+ guests, or over 3000, and whether it’s for business development, senior management team builds, office or product launches and everything in-between, we’ve done it and can help.
Why in-person tasting events?
To build strong relationships with your audience
In-person tasting events, when executed correctly, promote interactivity and networking. Hosting a tasting event provides a convivial setting in which clients, team members, partners and executives can build better and stronger relationships thanks to the enjoyment of a well crafted shared experience.
As a brand builder
In-person events offer significant opportunities to drive brand awareness and market positioning. They can also offer an opportunity for businesses to deliver thought-leadership content and position themselves as industry experts by bringing together the brightest minds in their niche, who in turn can supply insightful and actionable discourse. These initiatives all help to frame the brand in the minds of attendees.
Why the Tasting Quarter?
We’ve been making tasting events successful corporate experiences since 2002. Our key hosts all have significant live event hosting experience. All are specialists in their respective fields, and all are capable of creating an event that is informative, entertaining and geared to your event objectives.
A transparent, clear Service
There is nothing more frustrating than ambiguity around fees. We provide clarity on costs up front, with no hidden fees, and a clear, full description of our services. Book us and there will be no surprises post event.
Our in-person tasting events are customisable. Do you want to tie in a business presentation? No problem, we can help and make it seamless. Do you want personalised branding across the event marketing collateral? No problem, we deliver this as standard. You can custom build our events to your desired requirements, putting you and your business centre stage.
Our Available In-Person Events
The Tasting Quarter has a popular portfolio of in-person events. Using our event expertise, you can host a:
- Wine Tasting
- Champagne Tasting
- Fine Food Tasting
- Chocolate Tasting and Making Event
- Cocktail Tasting and Making Event
- Whisky Tasting
- Tea and Coffee Tasting
- Craft Beer Tasting
- Gin tasting
Tasting Quarter Deliverables
When you work with the Tasting Quarter on your in-person event, you can expect:
- An end to end service
- Formulas that encourage attendance – intelligent innovation and a unique methodology to ensure full participant engagement
- Quick, considered response times
- A consistent delivery (over 70% of our events come from repeat custom)
- Inclusive and contemporary events – we accommodate for all levels of knowledge and interest in each subject
- Seamlessly incorporated business presentations (if needed)
- Experienced and knowledgeable hosts
- A fully accredited and compliant offer (personal alcohol license, 5 star food hygiene rated, local authority registered, ICO registered)
What You Can Expect from Your In-Person Event
Whether you are looking for a small intimate event for 10 guests, to a larger event for 3000+ guests+, we have the resources and the experience to deliver.
At The Tasting Quarter, we love letting our clients brands shine, with all our in-person events including client branding as standard.
Our services as standard include:
- A host, with biography supplied
- In-person event staff (e.g. our pouring/sampling team)
- A curated tasting range
- Event decoration and theming
- Customised printed media (tasting cards)
- Specialist event equipment and materials
- Event prizes, with monetary value provided
- Venue recommendations (if needed)
- All pre event liaison
To find out more about what we can do, feel free to get in touch.