Hybrid Corporate Tasting Events
Hybrid events bring together live and virtual audiences to create an experience that fosters connection through interactivity, engagement and enjoyment.
As societal needs change, and your audiences’ requirements shift, your events program needs to reflect this change. We’re here to help you make this happen.
The delivery of a great hybrid event is more than just a slick marketing message. Hybrid events should seamlessly integrate audiences to facilitate participation and connection, no matter how guests choose to engage.
Why Hybrid Events
To increase reach
Hybrid events can give your business the opportunity to deliver for key delegates and guests in a way that suits them.
To break physical venue limitations
Do you have a favourite venue in mind, but capacity is an issue? Use a hybrid approach to fix this problem.
To reduce environmental costs
Hybrid events can reduce environmental costs (i.e. your company carbon footprint) caused by guest travel and associated activity.
Why the Tasting Quarter?
The Tasting Quarter understands engagement and the audience journey, both of which are two crucial components of successful hybrid events.
All of our events can be customised so that they are bespoke to your business. Whether that’s through customised experiences, personalised branding, or business tie-ins – we can seamlessly ensure that your hybrid event is a one-off, exclusive, interactive and engaging event.
You’ll also benefit from:
- A true end to end service, providing complete clarity on costs
- Formulas that encourage 100% or near 100% attendance – intelligent innovation and a unique methodology to ensure full participant engagement
- Full, clear, unambiguous service lists
- Quick, considered response times
- A consistent delivery (over 70% of our events come from repeat custom)
- Inclusive and contemporary events – we accommodate for all levels of knowledge and interest in each subject
- A platform agnostic provider (we deliver across all the major platforms (ie Zoom, Webex, Microsoft Teams etc)
- Seamlessly incorporated business presentations
- Experienced and knowledgeable hosts
- A fully accredited and compliant offer (personal alcohol license, 5 star food hygiene rated, local authority registered, ICO registered)
Our Available Hybrid Events
The Tasting Quarter has a portfolio of hybrid events to select from. Using our event expertise, you can host a:
- Hybrid Wine Tasting
- Hybrid Gin Tasting
- Hybrid Futurologist Tasting
- Hybrid Fine Food Tasting
- Hybrid Chocolate Tasting and Making Event
- Hybrid Whisky Tasting
What You Can Expect from Your Hybrid Event
Our hybrid events are designed to be delivered in a variety of environments. Whether you are looking for an event in your offices, or a 3rd party venue including a hotel, club, restaurant, or other location, we can deliver.
We are experienced in leveraging technologies virtual audiences know (such as Zoom, Webex, Microsoft teams and more). As a software agnostic provider if needed we can deliver on any platform.
At The Tasting Quarter we love letting our clients brands shine, with all our hybrid events including client branding unless otherwise requested.
Our services as standard include:
- A host, with biography supplied
- A virtual event facilitator
- In-person event staff (e.g. our pouring/sampling team)
- A live streaming camera
- A PA system
- An AV technician (or we can work with an onsite team)
- A branded tasting kit for your virtual participants
- The same tasting range for your in-person participants
- Event prizes, with monetary value provided
- The virtual event software (unless otherwise requested) including polls and virtual breakout rooms
- Venue recommendations (if needed)
- All pre event liaison
We pride ourselves in our ability to deliver hybrid events for groups of all sizes, from the small and intimate to larger scale. If you want to see what we can do, please contact us.