Corporate Virtual Tasting Events
Virtual events are no longer a passive audience experience – they’re a convenient, comfortable and engaging opportunity for businesses to attract and retain customers, partners and employees through live online experiences.
Via The Tasting Quarter you can host virtual tastings that are just as effective as their real world counterparts. Using our secure software solution, or the platform you’re most comfortable with, we make it easy for your audience to engage in an interactive way that feels like they’re really there with you, all delivered through our market leading formats.
What Are Virtual Events?
A virtual event is an activity that takes place entirely online so that guests can attend from anywhere, including their office, home, or any other location. All that is needed to participate is access to the internet. Guests can interact, network and collaborate using video call functionalities built into the technology you choose to use (ours or yours), including webcam, audio, live chat and direct messaging. Some features of virtual platforms (e.g. live polling, audience feedback) even allow The Tasting Quarter to augment what is delivered in physical (in-person) environments.
Why Virtual Events?
Virtual events can provide increased accessibility, cost savings and time management benefits for attendees.
Sustainable, and planet-friendly
Virtual events can protect the planet by reducing carbon emissions created from guest travel.
Increased event registration levels
Virtual events can draw higher registration figures than their in-person counterparts and, on average, receive 29% higher attendance than live events.
Why the Tasting Quarter?
All of our events can be customised so that they are bespoke to your business. Our services include software configuration, customised tasting kits, tailored tutorials and much more.
We can also create seamless bespoke experiences with personalised branding and business tie-ins available to ensure your virtual event is a tailored, engaging representation of your brand.
You’ll also benefit from:
- A true end to end service, providing complete clarity on costs
- Formulas that encourage 100% or near 100% attendance – intelligent innovation and a unique methodology to ensure full participant engagement
- Full, clear, unambiguous service lists
- Quick, considered response times
- A consistent delivery (over 70% of our events come from repeat custom)
- Inclusive and contemporary events – we accommodate for all levels of knowledge and interest in each subject
- A platform agnostic provider (we deliver across all the major platforms (ie Zoom, Webex, Microsoft Teams etc)
- Seamlessly incorporated business presentations
- Experienced and knowledgeable hosts
- A fully accredited and compliant offer (personal alcohol license, 5 star food hygiene rated, local authority registered, ICO registered)
Our Available Virtual Events
The Tasting Quarter offers a portfolio of virtual events. Using our event expertise, you can host a:
- Virtual Wine Tasting
- Virtual Fine Food Tasting
- Virtual Chocolate Tasting and Making Event
- Virtual Whisky Tasting
- Virtual Tea and Coffee Tasting
- Virtual Craft Beer Tasting
What You Can Expect from Your Virtual Event
Whether you are looking for a small intimate virtual event for 10 guests, to a larger event for 100 guests+, we have the resources and the experience to deliver. We are well versed in leveraging technologies virtual audiences know (such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Webex and more). As a software agnostic provider if needed we can deliver on any platform.
At The Tasting Quarter, we love letting our clients brands shine, with all our virtual events including client branding as standard.
Our services as standard include:
- A host, with biography supplied
- An event facilitator
- A branded tasting kit, including dispatch to your guests
- Event prizes, with monetary value provided
- The virtual event software (unless otherwise requested) including polls and virtual breakout rooms for team participation
- All pre event liaison
Our immersive experiences can be stand-alone or slotted into multiple virtual scenarios.
To find out more about what we can do, feel free to get in touch.