If you have bought or are about to buy our book, we thought it would be useful to put together a quick tasting range example for you, which you can use off the bat with the Which is Which and Wine Options formats we’ve outlined.
Below is an example range from the wine merchant, The Great Wine Co. (our main wine supplier):
(The below prices and vintages are correct at the time of writing, but note these may change. We hope the below provides a useful starting point).
- Sauvignon Blanc, Ramon Bilbao, 2019, Spain, £12.75
- Chablis, Louis Michel, 2018, France, £22.50
- Melodius Torrontés, Trapiche 2017, Argentina, £8.85
- Bogle Old-Vine Zinfandel, 2017, USA, £17.75
- Vina Leyda Pinot Noir Las Brisas, 2018, Chile, £16.95
- Bodegas Verum Tempranillo Organic ‘Embrujo’, 2019, Spain, £8.85
*Prices per 75cl bottle.
Enjoy your tasting!