If you have bought or are about to buy our book, we thought it would be useful to put together a quick tasting range example for you, which you can use off the bat with the Which is Which and Wine Options formats we’ve outlined.
If you know us, you’ll know we are big fans of The Wine Society for wine value, choice and service for the reasons outlined here. If you are a UK reader, we recommend you join as a member, and buy the below:
(The below prices and vintages are correct at the time of writing, but note these may change. We hope the below provides a useful starting point).
- Wither Hills Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2018, New Zealand, £8.75
- The Society’s Chablis, 2018, France, £14.50
- Zarcillo Bío-Bío Gewürztraminer, 2017, Chile, £6.95
- The Society’s California Old-Vine Zinfandel, 2017, USA, £7.95
- The Society’s The Society’s Chilean Pinot Noir, Leyda, 2018, Chile, £8.25
- The Society’s Rioja Crianza, 2015, Spain, £7.95
*Prices per 75cl bottle.
Enjoy your tasting!