Swizzle – cocktail making and tasting game™
For some seriously fun spiritual education, look no further than this
cocktail making and tasting event – an intriguing insight into the world
of the professional cocktail barman.
Participants learn the precise skills of the mixologist. The show also
includes layering, free pour and quick fire challenges.
There are 3 principal parts to Swizzle.
1. Event introduction
- Mixology mini tutorial (history of cocktails, the world of cocktails today etc)
- Introduction to the core spirits and ingredients
- Overview of the techniques
- Creating cocktails with both aesthetics and taste in mind
- Hone stirring, shaking and muddling ability
- Event game play – share knowledge and work as a team
3. Team competition
- Assessing group progress
- Building interaction through crescendo building challenges
- Promotion of competitive spirit between the teams
The event includes molecular cocktail elements and teetotallers have the option to create virgin cocktails.
The program may be lengthened or shortened by adding or removing modules. Remember, participants need no prior experience in mixing cocktails, only a willingness to get stuck in!
1 1/2 hours as standard. On request, the event length can be tailored according to your preference.
Seated or reception-style/walk-about?
Your premises, a location suggested by you, or a third party venue recommended by us.